Sandy Paws Welcome
For many of our guests, their faithful hound is a member of the family. The Trefeddian is perfectly located to explore Aberdovey’s beautiful beach and country walks galore from the comfort of our perfectly located hotel.
- We can’t forget - not everyone that stays loves dogs as much as we do. So if you are planning a visit to us, please observe our house rules to ensure that everyone’s stay with us is an enjoyable one
- Your dogs are welcome in the hotel gardens and library provided that they are on a lead and well-behaved (no barking or whining please, Fido!)
- Dogs are not allowed into our other lounges, bar or dining room
- Dogs are welcome on all floors except the fourth floor
- There is a maximum of two dogs per room
- Please keep your four legged friend off the furniture and beds as some guests may be allergic to dog hairs
- We have several bins in the hotel grounds for your dog’s contributions to the lawn and a small supply of bags at reception should you forget to bring your own. We respectfully ask that you clean up after your dogs at all times
- We politely request that you bring your own doggy bedding for your room and towels for soggy doggys straight off the beach
- Please do not leave your dog unattended
- We charge £15.00 (per dog, per night) for your doggy companion. Food is not provided
- You are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning that might be caused by your pooch during your stay
- Please note that dogs are not permitted in our self-catering properties, Seascape I and II
Please observe our house rules at all times to assist with the smooth running of the hotel for guests with or without dogs. Thank you.