What's In A Name?
What's in a name? In the literal sense, perhaps not that much.
Welsh translation for "Trefeddian", as researched by the Place-Name Research Centre at Bangor University:
Tref - ‘Farm’,'Settlement’ and the personal name Meddian
However, when we think of the sentiment and how thought-provoking a name can be, that leads us to a very different conclusion:
- Tourism - playing a major role in promoting the local area and its many attractions
- Relaxation - you only need to visit once to understand this and become a regular
- Economy - by employing 48 staff, mostly local, it helps the infrastructure
- Family - owned and run by the Cave-Browne-Cave family since 1907
- Excitement - the thrill of a family holiday is second to none
- Dining - daily changing menu and local produce make it a real experience
- Discovery - the coast and mountains of Snowdonia National Park await
- Inspiring - confidence in our service and attention to the details of your stay
- Adventure - discover the range of facilities at the hotel and the great outdoors
- Nurturing - the very essence of the hotel
Top tip: Never judge a book by its cover - always dig a little deeper